(3 Half Days) CAMP Junior Urban Farmer Holiday Programme (Sep to Dec 2021)
Yay! It's the school holidays! It's the perfect time to explore the outdoors! And we have the programme exactly for that!
Our CAMP Junior Urban Farmer Holiday Programme is here! This time, we want to invite kids to really immerse themselves into the farm life; spend three days with us at the farm, doing everything from gardening to eating delicious food, exercising our artistic sides, and fostering new friendships with fellow budding eco-warriors!
Over the course of three half days, the junior urban farmers will learn in a fun, safe and engaging way.
Let’s Get Our Hands Dirty!
- Meet our farmers, and take a multi-sensory tour of our farm.
- See, touch and smell plants and cute critters like friendly insects. Learn that there’s nothing to be scared of, but a whole world to be explored.
- Find out how plants, animals and insects all depend on one another, and why it is important that we protect nature.
- Pick up tips and tricks of gardening, from growing plants from seed to taking care of mature plants.
- Practise their new skills in the garden, and develop confidence as they learn and become more comfortable in the great outdoors.
Composting and Nature Art
- Discover various methods of composting and learn how to make your own organic compost using food waste.
- Grab your magnifier and become a scientist or an artist for the day, as we explore the farm!
- Discover the beauty of nature.
- Learn the cycle of life on a farm – from seed to flower to dried leaves to new life.
- Find the wonder in it all, and showcase interesting colours, textures and shapes in an art piece.
Farm to Table to Tummy
- Excite your palate with healthy teas and tasty pizzas, all made from scratch.
- Learn the recipes and help to make these delicious treats.
- Wind down and learn the value of sharing with our friends and communities.
*May not be in sequence.
Let our kids discover the joys of outdoor exploration and sow seeds for a lifetime of nature appreciation! They will also get to take home the plants and crafts from the activities, to continue the learning journey beyond the workshop.
Note to Parents: The CAMP Junior Urban Farmer Holiday Programme is designed for children to strengthen their independence and explore a love for nature. Children must be independent in social setting with the absence of the caregiver. We ask parents' understanding to allow their children to learn independently amongst their peers, and leave them in the safe hands of our trainers. Children will be guided in the activities, but will be performing tasks by themselves or with their peers, in order to help them build confidence in themselves, and learn the value of teamwork.
Suitable for children aged 4-12 years old. Sign up now! For the best learning experience for your child, only a limited number of spaces are available. To help children to have a holistic and engaging learning experience, only 3-day sign ups will be available.
Please choose your preferred date from the drop-down menu on the right (up to 10 pax per slot).
*Minimum 4 pax to start.
📆 22 to 24 November 2021, Monday to Wednesday
📆 06 to 08 December 2021, Monday to Wednesday
📆 13 to 15 December 2021, Monday to Wednesday
⏰ 830am to 1230pm each day (up to 10 pax)
📍 Edible Garden City, 60 Jalan Penjara Singapore 149375
🎟 $380 / child for 3-day bundle, including all taxes and materials
Please note that lunch will not be provided.
🌱 🐛 ☀️ 🧤 ♻️ 🖍️ 🌼 🍕
📧 For tour/workshop participants, you will receive an email with more information at least 2 days prior to the session. If you do not see the email, please check your junk or spam folder.
In the spirit of sustainable living and eco-consciousness, we would like to urge everyone to bring your own bottle to recycle and to bring your own bag to carry your take-aways home after your workshop session!